to our 2021
Color Fun Options:
- Use your favorite running app to map a 5K route and screenshot your finish times.
- Map out a loop in your neighborhood and take a family walk, jog, or run.
- Set up a dash with a set starting line and finish line. Have your family take turns racing. Add in some silly races (hopping, skipping, etc.) for more fun.
- Use chalk to create several different color zones around your driveway, sidewalk, and/or street. Give each person a different color pattern sequence to run.
- Run laps (around the house, around your property, around your block) and play I Spy a Color between each one for a color break.
What to Wear:
So many options... You can wear your past McCoy t-shirts, or you can dress as colorful as you can with a different color t-shirt, shorts/pants, socks, hair accessories, etc., or you can have each person in your family dress entirely in a different color. Not into color? Wear any Ancillae gear or your blue & white!
Send photos to email@example.com and/or post to social media using #McCoyColorAtHome and #ancillaeisfutureready .
Sponsoring this event makes a tremendous impact. Complete the form below to get started!