Ancillae-Assumpta Academy's Annual Report of Giving 2022-2023 is found here for your reading.
This Progress Report gratefully recognizes the faithful support of our community. Our fundraising efforts support Ancillae’s robust programming, facilities, and community. Reflected in this report is the growth of our EITC program, our Annual Sustaining Fund, Parents’ Council fundraising, and new Planned Giving Society. The success and sustainability of the Academy is made possible by the financial support of our loyal donors. Thank you!
If you are a current school parent with an existing Facts account, you may donate using installments via Facts. For details please contact Margaret Trottnow in the Business Office at email@example.com or 215-885-16356 x107.
Giving Circles include:
O Handmaids Circle over $20,000
O Fiat Circle up to $19,999
O Belgrame Circle up to $4,999
O Blue Circle up to $2,499
O White Circle up to $999
O Red Circle up to $499
O Anniversary Circle $77
Be a part of our new club Fidelis12
to choose a recurring gift plan
in support of Ancillae.
- Cash or check mailed to the Business Office
- Giving through the United Way Donor Choice Program (Code # 5581)
- Employer Matching Gift donation
- A donation of stocks, bonds, real estate and other property
- A deferred donation such as a Charitable Remainder Trust which provides a fixed percentage income to the donor
- Donations from family corporations that may be able to contribute more dollars through their companies at a lower cost than giving lesser amounts personally via state tax incentive programs
- A will which bequests certain parts of your estate
- Dividends and insurance policies which were purchased to protect relatives now deceased, children now grown, or a business now secure and prosperous
- Designed scholarships and grants can be initiated to honor an individual or perpetuate the memory of a loved one
- Full student Scholarship $50,000
- Half Student Scholarship $25,000
- Curricular Area Grants $5,000 and up
For more information, please contact Sr. Kathleen Helbig at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-885-1636 ext. 112.