Be a part of our new club Fidelis12
to choose a recurring gift plan
in support of Ancillae.
Annual Sustaining Fund
In the name of the Handmaids of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the school community of Ancillae-Assumpta Academy, we invite you to participate in our Annual Sustaining Fund. As we reflect on our past accomplishments, we are energized by the challenges and opportunities to advance the Academy into the future. Your participation helps to define the future of the Academy. Your donations to the annual sustaining fund will be used to improve the quality of student resources, curricular offerings, staff development, and campus facilities.
Donations can be made in honor of or in memory of an individual. Donors can designate contributions towards capital improvements, the religious education program, the athletic program, the fine arts program, technology for education, scholarship endowment, and curriculum development for a specific area.
If you are a current school parent with an existing Facts account, you may pay donate using installments via Facts. For details please contact Margaret Trottnow in the Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-885-16356 x107.
Giving Clubs include:
GALAXY CLUB..............$ 5,000
BLUE & WHITE CLUB...$100
PA Tax Credit
Corporate donations from the Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program (EITC) and the Opportunity Scholarship Tax Credit (OSTC) provide financial aid to eligible students at the Academy. Learn more about supporting Ancillae-Assumpta through the PA Tax Credit Program.
Ways to Give
- Cash or check mailed to the Business Office
- Online donations
- Giving through the United Way Donor Choice Program (Code # 5581)
- Employer Matching Gift donation
- A donation of stocks, bonds, real estate and other property
- A deferred donation such as a Charitable Remainder Trust which provides a fixed percentage income to the donor
- Donations from family corporations that may be able to contribute more dollars through their companies at a lower cost than giving lesser amounts personally via state tax incentive programs
- A will which bequests certain parts of your estate
- Dividends and insurance policies which were purchased to protect relatives now deceased, children now grown, or a business now secure and prosperous
- Designed scholarships and grants can be initiated to honor an individual or perpetuate the memory of a loved one
- Full student Scholarship $50,000
- Half Student Scholarship $25,000
- Curricular Area Grants $5,000 and up
For more information, please contact Sr. Kathleen Helbig at email@example.com or 215-885-1636 ext. 112.