Wrapping Paper Sale - through October 2nd
Magazine Sale - through October 7th
The purpose of the Parents’ Association is to provide an effective structure to maximize parent participation in the life of the school community. All parents or guardians of children attending the Academy are members of the Association. Members are encouraged to attend the general meetings of the Parents’ Association.
The Parents’ Association is committed to:
- Responsibly sharing in the development of a faith learning community so as to benefit our students’ education as members of the global, civic, and ecclesial community.
- Interdependently working with the administration and faculty/staff in the planning and implementation of programs and activities so as to develop an effective network of people.
- Creatively assisting in the long-range planning, financial support, and on-going evaluation of the school’s programs and offerings so as to effectively utilize the resources of the school community.
- Empowering its members through on-going education and active involvement so as to maximize the skills of the parents and others for the benefit of the school community.
Contact the Parents' Association President, Megan Holden, to get involved!
Within the Association, members of the Parents’ Council serve as a representative leadership team. The Council promotes maximum participation of parents through the areas of Development, Family Network, and FIAT Connect.
The FIAT Connect Area encourages Christian values within the Academy and outside community. The activities of this area are focused on addressing the issues, needs, and concerns which pertain to promoting and achieving a global awareness of the gospel message.
The Family Network Area designs and implements activities which foster family unity and social involvement. This area is responsible for assisting with school activities and events which involve family (parent/child) and/or student participation.
The Development Area actively promotes a strong level of financial support to the Academy. To this end, this area develops an extended community network, engages in long-range planning, and assists in the development and implementation of methods which result in the attainment of the Academy’s financial goals and obligations.
The community of Ancillae-Assumpta is encouraged to participate in our Diversity and Inclusion group. The purpose of this group is:
- to bring families together and support the school's commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- to bring broader awareness and education to our school and to our children about family types, cultures, races, national origins, religions, and abilities.
- to partner with the school to build and sustain a community at AAA that is supportive and encouraging of diversity and inclusion.
- to provide support, resources, and advice for diversity and inclusion efforts across the school with curricula and co-curricula that appropriately reflects diversity and inclusion.
COMPASS is led by an elected 3-person leadership team. The leadership team meets internally at least bi-monthly and sits with AAA administration before each general body meeting.
September 30th, November 5th, January 14th,
March 11th, May 5th
Meetings begin at 6:30 PM and are a Google Meet. Check the Weekly News & Updates school email for information to log on.
All AAA parents are welcome participants in COMPASS meetings, activities, etc. COMPASS encourages open dialogue and communication. Please share your thoughts, ideas or feedback with any member of the leadership team either in person, via email or phone or, at general body meetings.
We are grateful for the diversity of our families and work to cultivate an appreciation for how they enrich our school community. With the R.I.C.E values as a guide, Ancillae-Assumpta Academy commits to: share responsibility for educating and supporting our community, work interdependently with families to share resources and promote networking, creatively promote the celebration of our diverse community in our classrooms, and empower all to share their unique gifts and varied experiences.