Absentee and Virtual Students- Thursday, April 15th
- Individual student pictures will be taken. We will not take any class or group pictures this year.
- Every student will have a picture taken regardless of whether or not they order a package.
- Students may wear regular clothes to school for pictures this year.
- Download photo forms below. There will not be any paper forms sent home.
- Print Sample Envelope information and tape to the front of your own envelope (or write all the information on the outside of an envelope).
- Include payment (cash or check) in your envelope and send to school by picture day.
We are looking for parents who will enjoy actively volunteering in our classroom and/or fundraising activities. If you would like to be considered for Parents’ Council or would like to nominate someone else, we would love to hear from you.
Weekly News & Updates
Read the Family Handbook.
Read the Academy's Health and Safety Plan.
Make sure your child has the following every day:
- 2 clean 2-ply minimum masks. One worn into school and one placed in a clean paper lunch bag.
- 1 sealed leak-proof water bottle that students can open independently for use all day.
- 1 sit-upon. Bath mat approximately 20 x 30 in size for outdoor activity.
- 2 individual tissue packs that will be stored in school bags.