Weekly News & Updates
Calling All Parents! Join us next Thursday!
COMPASS, our Diversity & Inclusion Parents' Group will have its next meeting on Thursday, January 17th
at 6:30pm in the AAA Library. Please join us!
Winter Parent-Teacher Conferences
Winter Parent -Teacher Conferences will be held on Monday, February 4th from 6 - 8pm and Tuesday, February 5th from 9am - 4pm. Tuesday is a student holiday. Students in grade 5 - 8 attend conferences. Winter Parent-Teacher Conferences are optional.
Online scheduling is open to all families with 3 or more children today. Tomorrow, Friday, January 11th, families with 2 or more children are encouraged to schedule their conferences. All families my begin scheduling conferences on Monday, January 14th.
Schedule your conferences at pickatime.com/ancillaeptc. Login with the same email and password from Fall Conferences. If you forgot your password, use the link on the page to be sent a new one.
Child Care is available during your scheduled conference times for AAA students in the Student Dining Room. Remember to leave enough time for drop off and time to get to your child's class for your scheduled conference time.
Please contact Melinda O'Neill (email@example.com) or Eileen Wolpert at ext 101 with questions.
Re-Registration Timeline for the 2019-2020 School Year
*Please note the change in dates from the school calendar.*
- Re-Registration information will be sent to families on January 7, 2019.
- Your family's Enrollment Contract is due to AAA by January 25, 2019.
- Your Reservation Deposit will be collected through FACTS on February 1, 15, and/or March 1 based on your Enrollment Contract.
Online Enrollment Contract (Due 1/25/19)
Alex's Lemonade Stand
Grades 5 & 6 Service Project
Saturdays during Intramurals
9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
January 5th - February 9th
AAA will host its Fourteenth Annual Alex's Lemonade Stand starting January 5th. Our 5th and 6th grade students will work at the Lemonade Stand and raffle off a gift basket every Saturday during our Intramural Basketball Program. Raffle tickets will be sold during the school day and during Intramurals. We look forward to your visit to Alex's Lemonade Stand!
5th and 6th Grade ~ Students and Parents
Volunteer to work at the stand on Sign-up Genius here.
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service
Monday, January 21st, 9:00am-11:00am
Help make a difference in the lives of those served by Face to Face, Germantown, Safe Harbor, Willow Grove, Cradles to Crayons, and St. Joseph's Manor, Meadowbrook.
MLK Day Service Projects include:
- Making fleece blankets for children at Safe Harbor, Abington
- Making Valentine Cards for residents of St. Joseph's Manor
- Sorting donated clothes, collecting birthday presents, and writing back-to-school letters of encouragement for Cradles to Crayons
- Packing Washeteria bags for Face to Face, Germantown
Help Now: Send in Donations!
- Boys' and Girls' gently used winter clothes: coats, hats & gloves (no scarves), tops, pants, skirts, pajamas (Sizes Newborn to 18/20) and winter boots, shoes, sneakers (All sizes up to Adult Size 9)
- Boys' and Girls' NEW socks & NEW Underwear: Sizes 6 months to 18/20
- Travel or personal size items. The following are just suggestions, but we will welcome all donations.
- Grade 1 - packs of tissue
- Grade 2 - soap
- Grade 3 - toothpaste
- Grade 4 - shampoo
- Grade 5 - deodorant
- Grade 6 - mouthwash
- Grade 7 - toothbrushes
- Grade 8 - moisturizing lotion
- All Grades - quart-sized ziploc bags all grades
- Toys & Games: We are accepting donations of new toys or games for birthday gifts for Cradles to Crayons.
- Monetary donations are accepted for fleece material for blankets, art supplies for cards, and Washeteria supplies.
Help on MLK Day: Volunteer on January 21st from 9am - 11:00am!
The Jr High students will have a game night here at school tomorrow. Students in 7th and 8th grade will spend the night playing games and having fun. Game night starts at 7 o’clock and will end at 9:30. A $5 entrance fee will be donated to Heart to Heart.
Are you coming to serve on MLK Day? We don’t have classes on Monday so that everyone can do something to serve others. Ancillae will be hosting a Martin Luther King Jr Day of Service from 9 - 11 in the morning. Make a day of it and come with a group of friends to do some service in the morning and then do something else together in the afternoon!
Intramurals and Alex’s Lemonade Stand will continue this Saturday. 5D will be selling raffles all this week for an “Fluffy and Cozy” basket in support of Alex’s Lemonade Stand. You can find items like fuzzy socks, a blanket and pillow, a soft football, cotton candy, slime, and more! Chances will be sold during lunch and during morning arrival. Chances are 25¢ each or 5 for $1.
V Boys’ Basketball Practice is today from 5:30PM to 7:30PM
Montessori lunches will also include fresh fruit and vegetables, plain or cream cheese bagels, and ham or turkey, cheese, and sunflower butter sandwiches offered each day in addition to the daily menu.