Applicants interested in substitution and/or employment at Ancillae-Assumpta Academy should submit a cover letter and resume along with a completed application to the attention of Eileen Wolpert, Assistant Principal.
Opening Positions for 2018-2019
- Primarily work with Food Service Staff – cleaning kitchen equipment, floors, will be needed to occasionally to fill in as a server on the food line or to run the dishwasher
- May also be needed to assist other Facilities team members with maintenance jobs around the school
Junior High Teacher
7th grade Science with 7th and 8th grade Math
- Science (scientific method, research, structure and functions of cells, heredity and genetics, DNA, human body systems, ecology)
- Math (Course 3/Algebra Holt McDougal Math Series - Polynomials, foundations of geometry, data and statistics, principles of algebra, quadradic equations, graphing linear equations and linear inequalities)
4th Grade Partner Teacher/Extended Day Care
- Partner Teacher - Mornings 7:40 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
(work with homeroom teacher to develop and create lesson plans, teach math and language arts to groups of students, provide supervision of students)
- Extended Day Care - Afternoons 2:30 p.m. to 5:45p.m.
(provide supervision of students, facilitate activities, assist students with homework)
The work of education is a ministry of reparation and thus understood, is more than a profession,
it is a priestly function; and the school building is more than a school, it is a sanctuary.
St. Raphaela Mary